How to download IGTV from an Instagram account
To download or anonymously watch IGTV, you need to open this page and enter a link to a profile, username or link to an IGTV post in the search field. Then click the "Download" button.
If the profile is public, you will be shown thumbnails of the user's available IGTV, which you can view directly in the browser on our service or download using the "Download" button in the upper right corner.
IGTV can only be downloaded from a public account!
If the profile is private, and it belongs to you, you can make it public for time you use the service. To do this, use this instruction.
The link to the profile can be copied both from a computer (from the url line of your browser) and from the Instagram mobile application.
On a PC
- Copy the link to the profile whose IGTV you want to download.
- OR to a separate IGTV post by selecting the appropriate item, as in the image below
- And then click on a specific post and copy the link to it from the browser line
Pay attention! To copy a link to a separate post, you need to be logged in on Instagram, however, to copy a link to a user's profile, you do not need to.
On a mobile deviceDownloading IGTV on phones running different operating systems, such as Android, iPhone (iOS), and iPad, is similar.
- In the mobile application, open the Instagram profile, whose IGTV you want to download.
- Click on the icon that looks like a TV with a lightning
- Select the post you like and click on it. The video will open in full screen.
- Click on the three horizontal dots
- Then, in the menu that appears, select the item "Copy link"
- Return to this page and paste the link.
- Press the "Download" button and then "Download".
The iGrab service allows you to download IGTV without losing quality in the maximum available resolution!