To download or anonymously watch an Instagram video, you need to open this page of our service and enter a link to the post containing the video in the search field. Then click the "Download" button.
If the profile is public, you will be shown a thumbnail of the video, which you can watch directly in the browser on our service or download using the "Download" button in the upper right corner. If a post contains more than one video, a separate thumbnail will be created for each.
Videos can only be downloaded from a public account!
If the profile is private and you own it, then you can make it public. To do this, use this instruction.
The link can be copied either from a PC (from the url line of your browser) or from the Instagram mobile application.
On a PC
- Open instagram.com in your browser and find the video you want to download.
- Next, click on the three horizontal dots.
- In the context menu that appears, select "Copy link".
- Go back to iGrab and paste the link into the search field using the CTRL + V key combination or click on the field and select the "Insert" item.
You can also use a special button - Paste from clipboard.
On a mobile deviceDownloads on phones running different operating systems Android and iPhone are similar.
- Open your favorite video post
- Click on the icon with three horizontal dots
- In the window that opens, click "Copy link"
The iGrab service allows you to download videos without losing quality in the maximum available resolution!
What to do if the video won't openIf you have done all the steps according to the instructions above, and the video thumbnail does not appear, then make sure that:
- The link opens in a web browser on your PC
- Your link looks like this: https://www.instagram.com/p/B91NGB9BSHQ/