To download or anonymously view photos on Instagram, you need to copy a link to the post and paste it into the search field on this page. Then click the Download button.
If the profile is public, then you will be shown a thumbnail of the photo with the "Download" button in the upper right corner. If the post contains more than one photo, then a separate thumbnail will be created for each photo.
Photos can only be downloaded from a public account!
If the profile is private and you own it, then you can make it public. To do this, use this instruction.
The link can be copied from the Instagram mobile application or directly from the official website from the browser line when viewing a post with a photo you like.
On a PC
- Open instagram.com in your browser and find the photo you want to download.
- Next, click on the three horizontal dots.
- In the context menu that appears, select "Copy link".
- Go back to iGrab and paste the link into the search field using the CTRL + V key combination or click on the
field and select the "Insert" item.
You can also use a special button - Paste from clipboard.
On a mobile deviceDownloads on phones running different operating systems Android and iPhone are similar.
- Open your favorite post with a photo
- Click on the icon with three horizontal dots
- In the window that opens, click "Copy link"
The iGrab service allows you to download photos without losing quality in the highest available resolution!
What to do if the photo won't openIf you have done all the steps according to the instructions above, and the thumbnails of the photos do not appear, then make sure that:
- The link opens in a web browser on your PC
- Your link looks like this: https://www.instagram.com/p/CHd8PtCgl5I/